www.atthecemeterygates.blogspot.com

Do you believe in life after death? Are you curious as to the existence of Ghosts, Specters, Spirits, Cryptids and other beings that fall into the realm of the Supernatural?


We welcome you to the Cemetery Gates where our primary objective is to discover the answers to these age old questions, conduct paranormal investigations, share our findings and let you be the judge.


Here you will have the opportunity to read personal accounts, view pictures, video footage and listen to audio tracks of the locations we investigate. We offer book and movie reviews related to the paranormal, supernatural and crypto-zoological news, topics on television, pop culture and anything related to America's growing interest of the paranormal.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Synchronicity

Hello everyone,

We apologize for the delay since our last update. Both Ben and I have been going through significant life changes, as well as each of us moving to new locations in the country.

Today I want to bring up a personal tale of synchronicity, as it does relate to Cemetery Gates overall mission of anything and everything paranormal.

I don't believe in coincidence, the universe is smarter than that. We are given messages and signs frequently and it is up to us to use our intuition and notice them.

My Uncle, Gary Bogue is a columnist for the Contra Costa Times newspaper in California. He has been employed there for decades and writes quirky, fun feel good stories about animals and wildlife. Nothing whatsoever to do with the paranormal.

As you are aware, The Cemetery Gates has an RSS feed in our right sidebar for Paranormal News, provided by Bonnie Vent, the Spirit Advocate. Upon logging in to our site this AM there in the RSS feed to my astonishment was the following:

The bottom most feed is an article my uncle Gary Bogue wrote in 1982 about cats and the strange things they see, but we humans can not. The odd thing about this popping up on our site besides the fact that as mentioned my uncle does not write about the paranormal is that I was just speaking of my uncle, whom I have not spoken with in some years, this very day. Also, much to my surprise at the very moment I was reading the article my cat Georgie was intently bouncing around the room chasing some hidden bogie, spirit or something else I didn't see.

Maybe I am reading too much into the whole incident, maybe coincidence does exist and there is no higher beings injecting little signs into our lives, but that isn't what I believe. I bet if you take the time you will start to notice things like this happening in your life. Magic is out there, you just have to open your mind up to accepting it.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin